Sunday, March 12, 2006

Welcome to the world, baby Aliff!

Announcing, the arrival of Baby Alif at 3.1kg, on 10th March 2006, sometime in the early morning in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
(yes, Alif has the same birthday as his Pak Long a.k.a. Dada a.k.a. Abang Ichai)

ahhh.... there's nothing like the arrival of a niece or nephew to make you feel like a makcik (auntie). You gush. Even though the baby is not even physically near you, you can smell him.. his hair.. his skin.. his puffy cheeks.

Pictures!! I demand pictures!!
I am sure as soon as my sister can get her hands on a computer, she'll e-mail us some. But I won't post it here, since he's not *my* baby, and I'm not sure how she'd feel about making her baby go public on the cyberworld. She doesnt even post her own picture, so I don't think she'd wanna post her baby's picture.. but then again, motherhood may change her.
but I digress..

Wow. Come to think of it, now ALL of my siblings have children (siblings from the same mom, I mean). And this is like the 10th Cucu Kustamang!
Can't wait for the first Eid-ul-Fitri that we all get to spend together. Even now it's almost like a Taska at recess... can't imagine what it'd be like. But knowing the parents, Alif will probably be very well-behaved. And a fan of Pearl Jam.

I wonder if the mommy will be singing PJ as lullabies. Or Coldplay.
I sang Wishlist and Elderly Woman. Sometimes Black (but not so often, coz it has the tendency to make me cry). Sometimes Breath.

oh man.. I still can't believe my little sister is a mommy.
tee hee!

Dah jadi mak orang dah kau...

No comments:

Post a Comment