Saturday, March 25, 2006

shorty

so like, last night we laid down the rules.. only 2 hours of PS2 a day: one in the morning, one in the afternoon. At some point in the day, they HAVE to go out of the house to play. At some point of the day, they have to do at least one sheet of math exercise.
No TV, PS2 or playtime till they've brushed their teeth, taken a shower, dressed appropriately (coz they have been known to run around nekkid) and taken their breakfast.
They are to be at the dining room for meals when meals are served, not somewhere else.
Any deviation, and we'll take away one or all of the privileges.

Well, first thing ihsan did this morning was watched TV, full blast.
I had to threaten them before they made their way to the bathroom and downstairs for breakfast.
They played PS2 after breakfast. but made a lot of protesting noises when I told them the hour was up and it was time for their math exercises. Ihsan complained that he didnt get to play and that Ilham only played games that he didnt like to play.
Ilham finished his math in 20minutes, but Ihsan took longer.
They obediently ate lunch with us.
After lunch I made them do the jigsaw puzzles but Anis kept taking away pieces and hiding them.
Then they went outside to play even though I thought it was kinda too hot.
half an hour later they were back in the house, and I laid down a new rule.. 30 minutes of PS2 for Ihsan, then 30 minutes for Ilham. They can play whichever game they want.
In the end I think Ihsan played Sonic Heroes for an hour and it's been more than 30 minutes and Ilham is still playing Ace Combat.

I'm asking Taufik to bring home some paper so that we can draw up a schedule or something..

I did 3 loads of laundry. Folded one load. the 2nd load is dry but still in the laundry basket. The 3rd load is drying as we speak.
I have a headache.
I need a nap.
Still need to think what to cook for dinner.
Chicken Tom Yum sounds good, eh?

My highlight of the day: I made pasta ala olio and ate it with Cheddar Chex Mix for breakfast. Yum Yum Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment