Monday, March 19, 2007

today is izani's day

Updated on Izani's development at 11 months. Go check on him.

oh by the way,
the doctor looked at izani's finger and said he didnt need stitches. She just gave me some betadine and antiseptic/antibiotic lotion and asked me to change the bandage every 24 hours. When I last changed the bandage the cut looked better.
Alhamdulillah.
Izani and I are still recovering from our cold and cough though.

oh, Yesterday was Mother's Day at the british school. Anis and Ihsan came home wtih Mother's Day cards. Anis also made a picture of 3 cut out flowers, each with the words I, Love, and You.
Ihsan's card contained his handprint and a poem:

Sometimes you get discouraged, because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints, on furniture and walls
But every day I'm growing - Ill be grown up some day
And all those tiny handprints, will surely fade away
So here's a little handprint, just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked, when I was very small

How lovely!!
I think I'm gonna frame that one up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment