Friday, March 09, 2007

8 singing girls

if it were up to me, I'd bring in all the 8 girls and only 4 of the boys.
As bad as ant0nella's singing was, it was waaaay better than phil's.

who's gonna go home, it's hard to tell. I don't know whether ant0nella's 'exposure' would be to her advantage or her demise. If american voters phone in based on singing only, I say Ant0nella and Haley would go.
But if there are voters out there who vote based on what's in their pants, Ant0nella might get through to the top 12 and sabrina and gina might be in jeopardy. I wouldnt be that suprised if jardin was picked to go because I thought she was kinda lacklustre this week. But she's one sweet girl, she might make it.
If Gina goes though, I'd say what a way to go. She rawked the house!

elisa out.

No comments:

Post a Comment