Sunday, March 25, 2007

The case of the missing plant

A few days ago I bought a pot of [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalanchoe"]Kalanchoe[/URL] to replace the dying plants I had on my window sill. The afternoon Saudi sun proved to be too hot for the plant and I started seeing scorch marks on its leaves, so I moved the plant to my patio yesterday morning.
I walked out to water it this morning and it was GONE!!!
dammit.

Whoever took it must have done it between last night and this morning because Ilham said he saw that it was still there when he took out the garbage yesterday evening.

I am so pi88ed!
It cost me SR20 to buy it. SR20 may not be much to some, but it's a lot to me, especially since it came from my hard-earned allowance, money that I could've spent on .. erm .. more plants. and stuff.

I'm not gonna let this thing get me down though. I'm gonna turn this into my favour.
I'm gonna send Ilham and Ihsan out on a 'recon mission'. They are to scout the whole compound and search for the missing plant.
That's at least an hour of distraction from messing up the house and going boom boom rat tat tat on the PS2.

No comments:

Post a Comment