Saturday, August 26, 2006

Countdown to freedom?

Well, in 2 more days, the school term will start.
This means that the 3 kids will be out of the house from 7:15am till 3pm.




I'm kinda glad, coz the kids will have a proper schedule again (instead of playing PS2 all day long).
The house will, hopefully, be less messy.
I can start fasting, coz I won't have to cook lunch everyday.
I could even go out shopping if I want to, lug Izani along in the baby carrier.
I can watch whatever I want, I don't have to listen to "What's the story in Balamory" and "Higglytown Heroes" and that irritating fimble giggle that gives me the fimbly feeling.

But then....
I would be short of 3 helpers.
I won't have anybody to play with Izani while I blog cook, do laundry , make my bed, etc.
I can't ask anybody to help fetch Izani's blankie/bottle/teether for me.
If he goes on his short-naps-long-wakeful-times pattern, I don't know whether I'll be able to get anything done.
*sigh*.
oh.
Until 3pm comes, of course.. then my 3 helpers will be back, YAY!

.

kids. can't live with them, can't live without them.



------

No comments:

Post a Comment