Tuesday, August 22, 2006

11 stars and the sun and the moon..

Remember the verse I said was a love charm?



Yusuf 12:4 “I saw eleven stars and the sun and the moon - I saw them prostrating to me."


What a coincidence that the scientists are now debating on whether Pluto is a planet or not. And whether to include UB313 (a.k.a. Xena), Pluto's moon Charon and the 'asteroid' Ceres, as 'planets' in our galaxy as well.

It makes me wonder.
When Yusuf (Joseph, son of Jacob) said he saw 11 stars, did he include earth? (which means there should be 11 planets in this galaxy)
Or, was he standing on Earth looking at the 11 stars/planets? (which means there should be 12 planets in this galaxy).

That would be an interesting find, wouldnt it?

things that make you go hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment