Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Dat Drew Ditty

Anis always sings a little song before she falls asleep.
Last night I heard her singing
"sea-vern rock, sea-vern rock, sea-vern rock"
and I was about to ask her whether it was a new nursery rhyme she learned in school when she got to the final line:
"Ohio hi-o hi-o!"
and I realized it's the theme song for The Drew Carey Show.
Oh.My.God. What have I done to my children??
Oh well, I hope that at least they get a sense of humor.



My flight to Saudi Arabia will be on the 15th of July, 8:45pm, from KLIA, of course.
Orang-orang yang berkenaan, sila ambil perhatian

When I told the kids that we were going to fly on a plane, they got so excited. Among them, Ihsan is the only one who had never been on a plane. Ilham accompanied me to Kerteh to meet his father when he was about 3 years old. Anis was 9 days old when she was carried into a plane when the original mokciknab passed away and we took the earliest flight to Trengganu.
They were jumping about in my mother's sitting room yelling hoorahs. Then we turned on the TV, and lo and behold, National Geographic was showing "Aircraft Disasters".
dammit.
Now I have to calm these kids down.



Our passports are ready. Ilham's translated report card is ready to be sent to the Saudi Embassy tomorrow.
My husband is coming back tomorrow!! woo hooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment