Tuesday, September 28, 2004

wow.

Oh wow.
something is going on. can't say what, because like Dana and the-missing-and-missed Russell , I'm afraid if I say it, I will jinx it.
something that could be exciting.
Something that is almost an answer to my prayers.
but yet so many unknowns.. so many possible-things-that-could-happen-to-yous (otherwise known as 'risks').
something almost life changing ..
eh but isnt every moment , a life changing moment?
No I wont go there now

all i can say is : WOW.

want a shot at guessing?





Blog Comments


Posted by: sf
Date: 9/28/04 at 6:17AM (1M3d ago)
Please re-consider. I've always found you are just perfect as a woman. The surgery is quite drastic.....how does taufik feel about your choice?

r.


Posted by: elisataufik (Offline)
Date: 9/28/04 at 6:37AM (1M3d ago)

HA HA HA rotfl.
good guess, but not close.

"we were but stones, ... your light made us stars"


Posted by: chiko deanna
Date: 9/28/04 at 6:44AM (1M3d ago)
huh? surgery? mummy elisa.... u made me confused.. huhu

____________________
Honey D
...cute but psycho


Posted by: nectar
Date: 9/28/04 at 6:56AM (1M3d ago)

another baby?
you got an offer to be a business partner?
you won a million?


Posted by: meowxx (Offline)
Date: 9/28/04 at 8:24AM (1M3d ago)

one big multi-national company wishes to buy your instant noodle recipe?

***
Fame is the scentless Sunflower, with a gaudy crown of gold;
But Friendship is the breathing Rose, with sweets in every fold.


Posted by: MeQ (Online)
Date: 9/28/04 at 2:20PM (1M3d ago)

ooooooooo

Did you get the email about the Nigerian guy too?!


Fly me to the moon


Posted by: ShuggaFootzz (Offline)
Date: 9/28/04 at 3:55PM (1M3d ago)

YOU WON THE LOTTO!!

If I had a dollar for every time somebody said that to me I would only have a dollar because that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.


Posted by: DaisyBoo
Date: 9/28/04 at 6:05PM (1M3d ago)
Ahaaa... I'd guess at either a new baby, or a new job. Hmmm... or perhaps a new husband? :P Just kidding!!!! *hugs* Good luck with whatever it is though,,,


Posted by: elisataufik (Offline)
Date: 9/28/04 at 6:58PM (1M3d ago)

sf @ r : if u are who i think u are, then I am very honoured that u make the time to come and read me ... *touched*

everybody else:
1. I get an email from a different nigerian guy every other week.
2. though I do wish I was pregnant, unfortunately, I am unable to confirm that I am at the moment.
3. No I have not won the lottery, but it feels almost like it.
4. I am NOT going thru any surgery.
5. I wish somebody *would* offer to publish my hare-brained and cream-filled recipes though..

heh heh

"we were but stones, ... your light made us stars"


Posted by: dew107 (Offline)
Date: 9/28/04 at 9:20PM (1M3d ago)

how about a new car??!!!
that would make me go wow =)

_________________________________________________________
The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal.
The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.


Posted by: elisataufik (Offline)
Date: 9/28/04 at 10:08PM (1M2d ago)

unfortunately, I can't afford a new car..
*hangs head in shame*

"we were but stones, ... your light made us stars"


Posted by: nutty (Offline)
Date: 9/29/04 at 10:09AM (1M2d ago)
weh apa ni suspen suspen


Posted by: famygirl (Offline)
Date: 9/30/04 at 7:02PM (1M1d ago)

is this what i think it is???
something that keeps getting 'postponed'??

No comments:

Post a Comment