Saturday, January 19, 2008

Swiped this from kelly.




What Elisa Means



You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.



You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.

You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.



You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.

You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.

You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.



You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.

You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.

You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.



I'm not sure about
whether "many people wonder what (my) secret to life is"
or whether I "have the whole world under (my) spell, and (I) can influence almost everyone (I) know"
or whether I "dont resist (my) urges to crush the weak" (? what the eff??? I dont think I ever did that. Have I?)
or even the "suave, sexy, smart, and strong" bit.

But I know these to be true:
- I can get a little flaky and irresponsible. (especially when I'm in a hurry or distracted)
- I am easily excitable .. tee hee (just read any of my posts)
- I dont stick to one thing for very long, but when I do get excited over something, it's almost to the point of obsession. (read : korean dramas). The few things that I have been consistently obsessed about are Pearl Jam, my husband and my kids, and my family (itu pun kekadang intermittent.. heh heh)(not necessarily in that order k)
- my biggest problem *is* trying to finish projects that I start.
(Case in point - it took me 5 years to complete my Master's thesis, It took me a year to finish one of my sewing projects, and now I am starting to get bored with a current cross-stitching project.. *sigh*)

So yeah. This test is eeerily quite accurate. I wonder if these people read my blog or something.

p/s Happy Birthday Firhad!!!! Go to rotidua's blog to wish my brother happy 33rd(?) birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Elisa, I never meet you but the results tell me you are warmth to be with :) Hopefully you don't mind I did the same to my page...

    ReplyDelete
  2. silap la.. bukan never meet you.. pernah jumpa kan.. cuma tak sempat kenal lagi.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting... might try it as well...
    wonder will my true colors be revealed...:)

    ReplyDelete