Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Meme not for me, but for charity

I was tagged by Gee for this charity tag initiated by Idham. (Read more there)



By doing this meme I am helping to contribute rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage.



1. A person is only as good as ... his deeds.

2. Friendship is always ... better when shared.

3. To love is to... Feed - the mind, the soul and of course, the stomach!

4. Money makes me... want to save up for something really nice. (i have a list!)

5. I miss ... Malaysian food! Rambai, Mangosteens, Rojak Ayam, Lau Wan Char Kuey Teow, Laksam, Keropok lekor, Sata, Temosa, Bronok, Nasi kerabu, Roti Canai with kuah dhal, Mee Mamak, Maggi goreng ayam, Mee Kari FAM, Nasi Kandaq ..*drool*. (I have a list for this too)

6. My way of saying I care is by ... cooking something special.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by... putting at least one smile on someone's face every single day.

8. Pick the flowers when... they're in bloom, not before, not after.

9. To love someone is to... believe in the goodness in them

10. Beauty is... visible in every single thing, if we look hard enough.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was... having a dream about my husband 7 years before I even met him, and having the best roomates ever!

12. When I was twenty one, I remember... being married to the man I dreamt about 8 years earlier :)

13. I am most happy when ... I have my family around me.

14. Nothing makes me happier than ... someone appreciating what I made for them.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change... this tiny little part of my childhood. (but then I won't be the person I am today ... so ... hm... )

16. If smiles were... a cent a piece... then I... would be rich rich rich!

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could... enjoy the differences in each other without being judgemental?

18. If you want to ... eat, then you have to ... cook ! (Unfortunately)

19. Money is not everything but... it can make you think it is.

20. The most touching moment I have experienced is... when my husband held my hand while I delivered my daughter.

21. I smile when... ever I can. (always!!)

22. When I am happy, I... sing :p (You don't want to be listening)

23. If only I don't have to ...wash dishes, then... I would entertain more often. (solution: plastic plates!)

24. The best thing I did yesterday was... make pear crumble pie with citrus-vanilla whipped cream. Yummeh!

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, if it's a cook book: "Easy Peasy Lemon Squeazy - A cooking guide for the lazy wife", if it's an autobiography: "The Silver Lining"

26. One thing I must do before I die is... tell everyone I love that I really do love them in spite of what I said or did.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ... I may have not done much, but I have done my bit :D



Idham has probably reached his target for 100 tags, so I am going to tag anyone who feels like doing this.

(Don't forget to tell Idham if you did)


No comments:

Post a Comment