Sunday, June 03, 2007

Jinxed?

There is a reason why I don't like to plan trips ahead, and I usually don't like to tell people where I'm going.

I am always afraid that it'll be jinxed, and I would end up not being able to go for some reason, and I would end up looking like a fool.

Cases in point:

The F1 race - I almost did not get to go coz the ticket was blown out of my purse.

The Doha Trip - was almost cancelled but in the end got delayed, because our multiple entry visa had expired.



So when my husband asked me about this 'dream trip', I was excited, but was very very very very cautious.

I tried really hard not to tell anyone.

But since my husband had put me in charge of planning almost everything, and after scouring the net for information and not being satisfied with travel websites, I had to open my big mouth and ask a few people I know for their advice.

my stupid big stupid mouth.



Yesterday I found out that there is a possibility that the other couple who is supposed to join us for this trip, might not get their visa (on time or even at all).

And if that couple can't go, there's really no point for us to go either.



dammit dammit dammit.



*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment