Saturday, April 29, 2006

untitled

Who knows how a woman's mind works.
She calls me up out of the blue and asks me to come home.
After years of my efforts of showing that I still have affections for her have been thwarthed time and time again, she finally tells me that she needs me.
After years of just coming home to 'visit' and never to stay, she is asking me to be with her again. To return to my post as the pillar of strength to which she can cling to for support.
Do I say yes? Or do I say "too little too late?"

Because I love her, I say Yes.





Tidak ada kena mengena dengan yang hidup atau yang mati.

heh.

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in the heads of other people. Sometimes I wonder, if I were to listen to what they are thinking, would I understand them better? Would I be able to get to know them better?
Or would it suffice to just know what went on in their lives, to listen to what comes out of their mouths, to watch how they react to situations, to speculate and surmise .. would that make me really know them?
Maybe it's better that I do not know people so well. Coz then I wouldn't be suprised anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment