Monday, August 09, 2004

i'm sick. so what's new.

Mood: sick.. i have a fever Playing: the tv

saturday was okay. it was spent running around doing errands and buying groceries and stuff. And in the afternoon i went with my sister to watch 'Bukak Api' (which I later found out means doing it without a condom) and 'Malaikat Di Jendela' (Angel at the Window). Both movies were written by Osman Ali and produced by Jaya Jayaseelan (I hope i got his name right).
Anyways it was an interestiing show. I wanna write more about it but i'm sick and my brain's not functioning straight..
Saturday night i started feeling a bit weird..i started sneezing and had a runny nose so i took some Rinafort b4 going to bed but when i got up on sunday i felt worse.
I spent Sunday taking rinafort and panadols and sleeping on the couch while my kids watch Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam (Vampire of the fragrant night flower) which I had originally bought for my sister in Seattle (i hope u like it dee) but my boys were curious and wanted to watch it so I let them. (It was pretty but .. err.. irritating coz it wasnt scary). And they also watched Princess Mononoke, which i fell in and out of sleep watching. But the bits and pieces I saw was pretty awesome animation.
My head felt like it was gonna explode so Taufik dragged me to the clinic where the doctor told me I had a temperature of 100 degrees (farenheit? if it was celcius, i'd be boiling, wouldnt I..?) anyways I didnt care coz I knew I was so sick i just want him to give me whatever it is he was supposed to give me to make me feel better.
So I got an MC for today (Monday). I'm left alone at home. I ate some porridge and my medicine and watched TV and ate more porridge and medicine and watched more TV.. and now its 4pm and I decided to blog.
mm kay gonna take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment