Thursday, May 13, 2004

Okay so I'm just goofing off

Mood: Upbeat Playing: Segitiga by Cokelat

Got this from flypixie's blog, who got it from some one else:

_______________

I want everyone who reads this to ask me 3 questions, no more no less. Ask me anything you want (you may post anonymously if you wish). Then, I want you to go to your blog, copy and paste this allowing your friends (including myself) to ask you anything.
________

I hope it doesnt hurt.



Blog Comments
Posted by: Myhopesandfears (Offline)
Date: 5/13/04 at 7:47AM (3w6d ago)

1-faviorte movie and why
2-scariest moment of your life
3-if you could change anything , what would you change?

If you can imagine it,You can achieve it.If you can dream it,You can become it."


Posted by: elisataufik (Offline)
Date: 5/13/04 at 7:12PM (3w6d ago)
Hey.. that's 5 questions!! hee hee
okay so here goes:
1. hm.. toughie.. it's a toss between Singles (coz it's like, the movie that defines my generation) and Enchanted April (because I liked the story, cinematography, the smart use of visuals..) .. but gosh there's so many!! I also liked Spawn coz the SFX was so cool (I have not seen Hellboy)... why in the world did u ask me this question..
2. Last week!! I went up Mount Machinchang in Langkawi on a cable car. I mean, it's like an 8'by8' box, attached to a steel cable by just what looked like not even a foot long god knows what material clip. A CLIP. We were hanging almost 700meters above sea level. My thoughts then were, I hope, if God wanted to punish me for my sins, he doesnt do it now. Obviously, I survived. *phew*. Wanted to write abt this experience but didnt have the time to. So thanx for the question :)
3. Change about.. me? the world? anything? I'd change people's attitude. And make people be able to see the positive sides of things when they start to focus on only the negatives.. and I'd like to start with myself. :)

I hope I am not like a mushroom.. coz I have the power of judgement and I have feet. So I can decide whether things are shit or not and go out and discover the light.. :)

Posted by: cassitea (Offline)
Date: 5/13/04 at 9:36PM (3w6d ago)
1. does the idea of death scare you?

2. have you ever lost sleep over a relationship?

3. what do you choose history or future, and tell me why? (take the question however you want)

Posted by: elisataufik (Offline)
Date: 5/13/04 at 9:57PM (3w6d ago)
hey devin,
1. The idea of death does not scare me. The idea of the pain before death does. and the idea of punishment in the afterlife does.

2. YES. Everytime I argue with my husband and things don't get resolved before bedtime, I won't be able to sleep. So what I'd do is wake him up and force him to discuss things over with me (which pisses him off SO MUCH) till we're both satisfied. after that we make up ;) (and sometimes making up is worth losing sleep over .. hee hee)

3. hm... i would choose the future, coz I think it has potential, and I would have some degree of control over it. But I'd choose history to learn from.
Oh so cliche but what the heck that's the way I feel.

Good luck with yr friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment