Saturday, April 15, 2006

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go ...

.. the only thing is, I am not leaving on a jet plane.
Though according to Ilham (who had his circumcision done under general anaesthesia), it did feel like he was a pilot in a jet fighter (coz he had the gas mask on) and he was about to crash. Then the next thing he knew, he saw us by his bed.

I packed the boys' lunchbox this morning. I kissed them goodbye and gave them a hug. Taufik showed them where he hid the house key.
I called Noran up and told her what's up. She wished me all the best. :)

Our smallest suitcase is packed to the max with my stuff (and one complete outfit for baby Izani to come home in). It's almost like I was going for a holiday instead of a delivery.
Come to think of it... maybe I *will* consider it as a holiday, since I won't have to clean house and cook food.. tee hee!
I've brought along John Updike's Getrude and Claudius with me. When I'm done with that, I'll probably ask Taufik to bring Azar Nafisi's Reading Lolita in Teheran to the hospital. The hospital is about a 15 minute drive from our house and his office, so.. I think I'll be okay.
Today he's taking the whole day off.
The rest of the week he said he'll come by during lunch and after work.
I've already showed him where all the stuff for the boys' lunchbox are and how Ilham likes his toasted sandwich with sugar and Ihsan likes his with chocolate (macam Milo lah). I showed him the cupcakes in the oven.

Boy I'm hungry and thirsty... Last night I only ate a cupcake and some milk before going to bed at 10pm, and I am not allowed to have anything else..

Okay then, see you when I see you!!

p/s Thankyou for all your prayers and well wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment