Saturday, May 06, 2006

hodge podge

arrrghhh there's so much I want to say, but after reading half of my blog alerts, (some of them read while one arm is supporting izani's head while breastfeeding him), I now have to go down and prepare dinner. (Taufik bought some swakni lamb meat+bones last week and I made soup and it turned out so good that he bought some more so I'm gonna make curry today).
anyways.
so short, quick statements:

. I'm glad paris is out instead of elliot. I think elliot will be out next if he does not bring it on. I want chris to stop screaming. I want kat not to stop her charm, but to start singing in tune. I want taylor to win coz I love 'Something'.

. the disadvantage of having your mom around and you're the only adult in the house most of the time is that you are the target of her conversations (read: nagging). She may be nagging at someone else, or thinking of someone else, but you are at the receiving end of the brunt of her advices/ngomelan/nagging.
Orang2 yang berkenaan, sila telefon ibu kamu supaya dia boleh membebel at you personally and say all that she feels needs to be said, because or else, she'll be saying those things to me and keep asking me to convey it to you, which is something I am SO malas to do.

. I love my mom, I really do. I'm just not used to being the centre of her attention. I'm not used to even being at the edge of her attention...

. last night I watched an old episode of X-Files. I thought of Suhai.

. Last night Ilham heard the theme song for X-files and covered his ears in terror. I think it's the same kind of spine-chilling fear that I used to get when I heard the theme for Twilight Zone when I was a kid.

. i really have to go downstairs and cook now.

adios amigos.




Edited to add: I have updated Izani's blog. Go and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment