Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Tiga Tag

Tiga (tee.guh or also like 'tigger') = Three
the wonderful thing about tigger, is tigger's a wonderful thing...

I was asked to put up pictures of three things that recently made me happy, by Lollies, who recently put up hers.

Here are mine:



chocolate

cream

cake

Not necessarily in that order, but ultimately preferrably in that combination. ;)
I don't think I need to explain why...

Kira ngelat ke? tee hee

I would like to tag:
1. Idham
2. Neeza
3. Swahili
Coz I have never tagged them before



Note:

Chocolate cake -
Follow recipe for spongy cake but add 6 tablespoons of cocoa powder to flour. Bake in a flat rectangular sheet, cut in half.

Cream filling/topping -
2 cups liquid whipping cream, whipped till soft peaks. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla, 6 tablespoons icing sugar, 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, mix well with spoon, then whip cream till stiff peaks form. Use half for filling, half for topping.

Decoration -
H3rshey's Milk Chocolate Chips (the yellow packet), arrange to your liking.

P/S
and a bonus : one other thing that's going to make me happy today - American Idol is starting!!! YAY!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. :-) WILL BE ONLY TOO HAPPY TO DO THIS. Read this from office - my hard disk of pictures are at home....hehehe so will do so from home la kan...

    ermm, thinking ....only three ek...hehehe

    idham

    ReplyDelete
  2. three recent ones.
    If you want to repeat the same tag in the next few days or weeks or months, di persila kan... :)
    I know you have enough pictures for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisa, done! dari semalam prepare tapi my head, my throat... aduh..duh... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:40 PM

    adus.. i feel fat(ter) just looking at the cake. ther's just so much cream/filling.. bet the kids loved them. :D

    -Yat

    ReplyDelete