Monday, August 07, 2006

Love is in the air

I noticed this drawing awhile back:


I didn't think much of it. I didnt even recognize the name.

And then there was that day when Ilham had a conversation, in my place coz i was cooking, with rotidua.
She asked him whether he has a girlfriend, and suprise suprise, he said Yes!!
She asked what was his girlfriend's name, and he said "louella".

aahh... now the drawing makes sense.

Upon the urging of rotidua, Ilham wrote Louella a poem (shown in the drawing), and he looked up "How to impress girls" on the internet. Last weekend, we were at the supermarket when he asked me whether he could buy a gift for Louella.

That's it. He is now banned from chatting with Rotidua!

"Ayah, do you know I have a girlfriend?" Ilham announced during dinner last night.
"So,?" Taufik answered nonchalantly. "It's no big deal, Ilham. You have a friend, and she's a girl."
heh heh
If you ask me, I think Taufik was just trying to downplay it.
I think it's a good idea though. I mean he's only 8, for gawd's sakes.



Ilham and Louella sitting in a tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment