Friday, December 01, 2006

Last Exit

It's 4 days till I fly home!! woot wooot!!!

Okay I can't remember when I paid my internet bill till, so I might lose my internet connection in the next few days. Plus I foresee I'd be really really busy in the enxt few days.
*deep breath*
I still havent finished shopping for stuff. I still have 50 paper bags to fold and glue. I need to clean out my fridge. I need to pack. Tuesday morning the kids have their winter concert and Ihsan has a class assembly where he has a part as 'Roger' in "The Headmaster's New Clothes", so that means the whole morning is gone, I would have to pack the night before coz the moment the kids come back from school, we'd have to take a cab to the airport.
*exhale*
hokay.
Here are some things that I *must* tell you:

1. Kenduri is still on. It's still on Dec10th 2006 at my house. Lollies said she'll come at one coz bertique can only be there at one, so I would suggest all bloggers come at one. My friends who doesnt really care about meeting up with bloggers can come earlier if you want (you know who yous are). PokKu fans, my dad will be there all day long.
2. If you havent got a map to my house yet, please email me at elisa underscore taufik at yahoo dot com as soon as possible and I will email it to you.
3. I don't know whether my celcom prepaid account would still work when I get home, so if you need to contact me with regards to the kenduri, please do so via rotidua, who is the official event planner.
4. More likely than not, I will not be able to blog while I'm in Malaysia, but I will be at Mokciknab's from Dec 27th till Jan 3rd, so I might be able to post then.
5. So till we meet again, Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Happy New Year and Selamat Hari Raya Haji.

No comments:

Post a Comment