Friday, December 22, 2006

It's been 7 hours and 15 days..

actually, more than that, but that song is in my head now.

i have 267 blog alerts!!! *faints*

i have met lazydaisy, yellowcab, dory, lollies, bbd (diah+baby+bear), pb, nutty, and my gurrlfriends.

i have travelled from PJ to Alor Setar to Perlis to Alor Setar to Penang to Alor Setar to PJ.

I have seen my in laws, snakes, our kebun (orchard), taufik's aunts and uncles, circa WWII fort+bunkers+cannons, batu feringgi.

I have bought material from half of the fabric stores in pekan alor setar.

I went to Pekan Rabu to get my stock of kuah rojak and keropok and stuff.

I have bought baju melayu for the kids at pekan rabu.

I have discovered that Ilham talks Bahasa Malaysia like that guy in Casa Impian. So funny.

Izani had measles in Alor setar, he has now recovered.

I have gone to the dentist and got the holes in my teeth filled.

I will now head to Jakarta on the 27th.

can't write long, on borrowed computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment